Tips & Tricks
- Stay positive when addressing bad water practices and show how you think you can make things better;
- Think out of the box and consider that any challenge concerning drinking water is important;
- Try to give us your message in a clear, but creative way;
- Remember that often the best solutions can be the most obvious!
- Don’t have a video camera? Of course you do! Just use your mobile phone!
- If you propose a solution for better water use it needs to be realistic.
- You can record the video alone, or with a team of maximum 4 people.