INNEON aims to arrange quality agreements between innovators and investors, which will bring eco-innovative ideas to the market, thereby triggering a shift towards more eco-innovation in Europe in support of a sustainable European economy.
The INNEON project specific objectives are:
- Creation of a platform to support and coach selected entrepreneurs and SMEs to reach stage of “investor readiness”;
- Creation of a pan”European Network of investors and financiers;
- Exploiting consortium contacts to link to development banks;
- Leveraging other sources of EU funding;
- Taking advantage of all ECO initiatives funded by the EC.
The INNEON’s core values and its mission are to:
- establish a strategically aligned European community of interest focused on the accelerated commercialization of eco and social innovation;
- provide a uniquely integrated service across the innovation chain from identification and enhancement of viable propositions via the development of investor-ready proposals through to the facilitation of successful deals between investors and innovators;
- to establish a sustainable European network of selected professionals with a defined interest in eco or social innovation that will continue after the completion of the project and result in a step change in the evolution of the European market.