Who we are
The following image depicts the entities which made up EWS including the
- Steering Committee: Main governing body responsible for organization and representation of EWS.
- Secretariat: Principal operational branch of EWS to implement the Work Plan under the Executive Director.
- Members Council: Representing all EWS stakeholders, the council approves EWS activities and decides on standard development.
- Standard Committee: Heads the development and decision-making regarding the implementation and management of the standard.
- Sub-Committees: Supports the Standard Committe on targeted issues related to the EWS standard.
The EWS Governance Outline and Terms of References highlights all operational bodies of EWS Governance.