EWS Membership & Pre-Screening Package
For businesses and organizations interested in bringing Water Stewardship directly to their site, this package combines EWS Membership with on on-site evaluation of your operational water management performance in order to:
- Evaluate your on-site water performance and business risks by understanding and mapping your local water cycle.
- Apply a ‘next step’ after applied environmental assessment systems or audits , focusing on specific water risks and opportunities.
- Develop measures for ecosystem protection, offsetting unavoidable impacts elsewhere in production.
- Provide expert advice on creating your own integrated water management plan with measures for increase water use efficiency and reduce impacts.
- Support water-reporting and addressing other complex national and regional requirements for water.
- Connect you to other water users and help initiate ‘win-win’ collective action projects and the river basin level.
- Guidance and advice towards EWS certification by link you with EWS trained certification bodies, allowing you to:
- Facilitate reaching out to your stakeholders and your sector to demonstrate transparency on your water level performance.
- Identify long-term planning needs to ensure future robustness and compliance with EU legislation.
- Communicate high water stewardship performance to clients, investors and the public.
For more information, please contact Cristina Brabyn email@example.com.