Become a EWS Recommended Consultancy
As a consultancy organization you can become a EWS Recommended Consultancy which will provide you:
- The capacity to carry out on-site EWS gap-analysis assessments.
- Opportunities to engage with European companies on the subject of water related challenges and opportunities via workshops, webinars and conferences.
- Visibility as an expert guide for water users on their journey towards Water Stewardship.
Becoming a EWS Recommended Consultancy, begins with the initial EWS training of the involved staff. This training introduces you to the Water Stewardship concept and gives you in-depth knowledge of the EWS standard while providing insight on how the EWS standard is implemented on site from practical case studies. For more detailed information, get in touch with Maria Valle: email@example.com.
As a EWS Recommended Consultancy you will benefit from:
- Promotion throughout EWS networks and on the EWS website.
- One year EWS Membership with all associated benefits.
- One year of access to the EWS Hotline with direct support from the EWS team on practical implementation of EWS.
- Receipt of step by step guideline document to support implementation of the EWS Standard (EWS Guideline and annexes).
- Access to EWS consultancy exchange platform with regular updates on EU water policy and sector specific water-related activities as well as peer to peer exchange.
- Firsthand information on EWS development and outreach strategy.
- Reduced fees for participation in EWS workshops, trainings and events.
Upon completion of the training course, you will receive a EWS Recommended Consultancy Certificate, evidence that the certificate holder has received full endorsement of EWP and has expert knowledge of the EWS standard.
To learn more about the training and fill out the application form click here.