Become an EWS Approved Certification Body
EWS Approved Certification Bodies (EWS)
In order to certify operators against the EWS standard, auditors are required to become a EWS Approved CB. Inspectors must demonstrate significant experience in auditing operations in the relevant scope and have completed the following steps:
- Submitted application documents
- Attended EWS Initial CB training sessions, based on ISO 19011 principles. Download information about this training.
- Passed EWS Basic Exam, covering the contents of the EWS standard
- Completed at least two successful audits with EWP witness on the related EWS scope concerned.
Referring to the EWS Information of Certification Bodies, at minimum a EWS Approved CB must be:
- EN 405011 or ISO/IEC Guide 65 accredited in two different scopes (agriculture, industry, urban areas).
- Certified by an Accreditation Body (AB) that is a signatory of the IAF Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) program for Product Certification (IAF Product MLA)
- GLOBAL G.A.P accredited if performing accreditation for the agriculture scope.
- A EWS approved certifier with one approved auditor or inspector, and one EWS scheme manager.
- Signed on to EWS with according license agreement, annual license and application fees.
CB Application Process
Information about the Certification Body (CB) application process and requirements are in the below documents:
For more information about the next CB Basic Training please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.