Partner with EWP
Contribute to addressing Europe’s water challenges – join the European Water Partnership.
Although Europe benefits from a privileged situation on water resources and has made important progress on water management major challenges remain: water scarcity, droughts, floods, aging infrastructure, increasing energy demand and pollution are growing concerns in countries all over the continent.
While instruments to address these challenges exist, European cooperation and awareness, among all stakeholders is of utmost importance to effectively implement these instruments. EWP works as an open and inclusive membership organization to raise awareness and bringing together all the necessary stakeholders to provide a broader coordination on water in Europe.
EWP aims to have a broad representation both geograhically and sectoral and invites you to join the PARTNERSHIP and contribute actively to addressing Europe’s water challenges. Membership of the EWP will benefit your organisation in concrete ways, by enabling you to:
- Access the EWP network and knowledge;
- Participate in the EWP programmes;
- Receive advanced information on developments, commercial opportunities, and tenders on water.
- Participate in European consortia;
- Participate actively in developing and improving European policies, programmes and legislation by engaging in the dialogue between the EWP and the European institutions;
- Be visible in European activities and events;
- Broaden the traditional water sector boundaries and
- Demonstrate your commitment to addressing the water crisis.
Joining the Partnership is easy: all you need to do is fill in the APPLICATION FORM and return it to the EWP by fax.
For more information or questions on EWP membership, please contact Ms. Cristina Brabyn at +32 2 735 06 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org