Join the EWP
Contribute to addressing Europe’s water challenges – join the European Water Partnership.
The water challenges are among the most fundamental issues Europe needs to address in the 21st century. Although Europe benefits from a privileged situation on water resources and has made important progress on water management, infrastructure, technologies and legislation, major challenges remain: water scarcity, droughts, floods, ageing infrastructure, increasing energy demand and pollution are growing concerns in countries all over the continent.
Download the European Regional Document for the 5th World Water Forum.
Most of the instruments to address these challenges do exist, but a strong European cooperation and awareness, among all stakeholders is of utmost importance to effectively implement these instruments. The EWP works to address these two issues, raising awareness and bringing together industry, governments, NGO’s, research organisations and the financial sector, providing a broader coordination on water in Europe.
We would like to invite you to join the PARTNERSHIP and contribute actively to addressing Europe’s water challenges. Membership of the EWP will benefit your organisation in concrete ways, by enabling you to:
- Access the EWP network and knowledge;
- Participate in the EWP programmes;
- Receive advanced information on developments, commercial opportunities, and tenders on water.
- Participate in European consortia;
- Participate actively in developing and improving European policies, programmes and legislation by engaging in the dialogue between the EWP and the European institutions;
- Be visible in European activities and events;
- Broaden the traditional water sector boundaries and
- Demonstrate your commitment to addressing the water crisis.
Joining the Partnership is easy: all you need to do is fill in the APPLICATION FORM and return it to the EWP by fax.
For more information or questions on EWP membership, please contact Ms. Lisa Strübbe at +32 2 735 06 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org