Join us at the European Water Efficiency Conference and Workshop
Dec 17th, 2014 |
EWP is pleased to invite you to a workshop and conference on water efficiency organized by the Danish Water Forum on February 3rd, 2015, in Copenhagen, Denmark. The workshop is part of the European preparatory process for World Water Forum with the aim to:
- Position water efficiency higher on the global water agenda, and ensure their inclusion in the SDG’s.
- Discuss and highlight key European challenges, priorities and actions within water efficiency.
- Implement water efficiency throughout the water cycle.
- Present cases on water efficiency improvements and the barriers/challenges for doing this.
The aims of the European process follow the key areas for improvement as defined by the Blueprint including:
- Reduction of non-revenue water – water supply leakages
- Water reuse, including irrigation
- Water accounting methods to improve better water balance accounting and sector allocation within river basins