A French-German Perspective on decentralizing water management
Nov 7th, 2013 |
This two day workshop on 14-15 of November 2013 at the Palais des Congres de Nancy, France aims to develop export partnerships to support decentralized water and sanitation systems. Participants from French and Germans companies interested in this strategic information as well as local authorities, research institutions, administration, professional organizations are welcomed to contribute their experiences.
Decentralized water systems at the focus of this event include:
- decentralized and semi-decentralized sanitation systems,
- preparation of drinking and process water
- rainwater and grey water reuse
- water – energy nexus: systems based on solar /wind energy or recovering energy
- small-scale biogas production from wastewater
Translation of the presentations will be provided from and into French, German and English.