In Collaboration with Thames Water: Water Management in Airports
Oct 3rd, 2013 |
As part of EWP’s partnership with Thames Water Commercial Services, we are pleased to invite all those involved in the airport sector to participate in an interactive workshop, to discuss:
The Vital Role of Water Management in the Airports Sector
Location: Kia Oval, London
Date: 7th November 2013,
Time: 10am-15.15 concluding with optional tour of the Kia Oval stadium to conclude at 16.00.
For a detailed agenda please see attached.
The session will consist of a series of presentations and discussions around:
- Best management practices in water management at European airports;
- New technologies to improve water management practices
- Strategies for effective management of trade effluent
- The European Water Stewardship (EWS) Standard and it’s application to airports
- Experiences from implementing EWS in European airports
EWS and Thames Water will outline how can ensure protection from regulatory and reputational risks and ensure sustainable business growth at your airport in the face of growing water challenges. Participants will discuss common challenges and solutions for water management in the airports sector.
To confirm your participation, please send an email to email@example.com.