27.03.2012: 5th Forum for the Future of Agriculture, Brussels, Belgium
Mar 19th, 2012 |
Brussels, 19 March 2012. The annual Forum for the Future of Agriculture (FFA 2012) returns to Brussels on Tuesday 27th March 2012. Following last year’s successful event which saw over 1200 participants join distinguished speakers and interesting debates and discussions, the fifth edition turns the spotlight on “Meeting the Food & Environmental Challenge”. Mr. Fritz Barth, Vice-Chairman of the European Water Partnership, will be panelist in the session on “Reconciling productive agriculture with the environment: closing the loop”. The session will be opened by a keynote speech of the European Commissioner for Environment, Mr. Janez Potocnik.
Other key speakers of the 5th Forum for the Future of Agriculture include:
- Franz Fischler, Conference Chairman, former EU Agriculture Commissioner and Chairman of the RISE Foundation
- Dacian Ciolos, Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Frans Van Daele, Chief of Staff to the President of the European Council
- Ariel Brunner, Head of EU Policy, Birdlife International
- Jose Manuel Silva RodrÃguez, Director-General, Agriculture and Rural Development, European Commission
- John Atkin, Chief Operating Officer, Syngenta
Please click here to see the program.
For more information, please contact the Forum for the Future of Agriculture on email@example.com.
More detailed information on the 5th Forum for the Future of Agriculture is available at the FFA website.