World Water-Tech Investment Summit 2012, London, United Kingdom
Jan 11th, 2012 |
London, January 2012. This year, the World Water-Tech Investment Summit is the meeting place for the international water industry and its investors, bringing together investors, utilities, engineering consultancies and technology developers. The summit will take place from the 28th till the 29th of February 2012 at the Chamber of Commerce in London, United Kingdom.
This two day event will draw together utilities, engineering consultancies, technology developers and investors to identify the greatest opportunities for growth in the global water sector, focusing on today’s most exciting areas for innovation and investment:
- Wastewater reuse and energy recovery
- Smart, data-driven solutions for water treatment and distribution
Experts from the UN and OECD will identify exactly where the water market is heading in the next 5-10 years. Experienced investors will share their insight into what makes a good investment in the water space. International utilities will talk openly about the challenges they face in integrating new technologies into their networks and CEOs from water-tech start-ups will showcase their solutions.
C-Level presentations and panels will be followed by round-table discussion groups, giving all participants the opportunity to share ideas, and to gain a complete understanding of today’s global water business.
- Zafar Adeel, Chair, UN WATER, CANADA
- Loay Al-Musallam, CEO, NATIONAL WATER COMPANY, SAUDI ARABIA
- Assaf Barnea, CEO, KINROT VENTURES, ISRAEL
- Roelof Kruize, CEO, WATERNET, NETHERLANDS
- Mark LeChevallier, Dir. Innovation & Environmental Stewardship, AMERICAN WATER, USA
- Eytan Levy, CEO, EMEFCY LTD, ISRAEL
To view the agenda, please click here.
EWP members will receive a 20% discount on your registration fee before 31st of January 2012. Please quote EW12 when you make your registration.
To register your place, please visit www.worldwater.rethinkevents.com.
Phone: +44 1273 669914