12.03.-17.03.2012: 6th World Water Forum – Time for Solutions, Marseille, France
Dec 5th, 2011 |
The 6th World Water Forum – Time for Solutions – will take place on the 12th till 17th of March 2012 in Marseille, France.
This 6th Forum will be the birthplace of strong commitments and partnerships aimed at the introduction and scaling up of promising solutions by all the stakeholders from the different regions: elected representatives, decision-makers, civil society, financial partners and experts.
Contribute with a solution and commit to help address global water challenges. Send your details proposal via the online Platform of Solutions: www.solutionsforwater.org
Join one of the 6th World Water Forum’s working groups in charge of identifying solutions and generating commitments.
Follow the 3 steps:
- consult the list of priorities and targets on the 6th World Water Forum website or Platform of Solutions
- select the relevant target(s)
- contact the coordinator by e-mail with your proposal of contribution and solution(s).
Join the Grassroots & Citizenship network activities:
- Youth initiatives, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water & Gender, contact email@example.com
- NGOs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Water for Thoughts, contact email@example.com
Propose a project for institutional support and get the 6th World Water Forum label. The Grassroots & Citizenship labeling charter will tell you all bout the conditions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and participate in the Forum sessions, conferences and debates. Registration is now open on www.worldwaterforum6.org. Early birds get favourable conditions before 1st of January.
Organize your Forum side event or conference. Fill in the application form online, contact email@example.com.
To consult the provisional agenda, please click here.
More information at www.worldwaterforum6.org.