Application deadline extended: Office assistant vacancy, EWP office, Brussels, Belgium
Aug 23rd, 2011 |
Brussels, 23 August 2011. The European Water Partnership (EWP) is currently looking for a full-time office assistant to strengthen the core office in Brussels. The main responsibility is to assist in the smooth running of the EWP office, by providing diary, secretarial and general office support.
- Maintain agenda.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel reservations for the Directors and for the team, as required.
- Provide secretarial/administrative assistance to EWP team members, Executive Manager and Directors, as required.
- Responsible for the incoming and outgoing correspondence, the phone and other secretarial work.
- Responsible for the EWP member database.
- Review correspondence, presentations and documents from the team for spelling and format.
- Assist the communications department.
- Proven secretarial and administrative skills in European and/or multinational organizations.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent English (mother tongue) and French (fluent) oral and written communication skills. Any other European language (especially Dutch, German and Spanish) are an asset.
- Strong IT stills (including internet navigation and MS office applications).
- Initiative and proactive approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Autonomous and flexible.
- Enjoy working in multi-cultural team and environment.
- Have an open and flexible approach, drawing on the skills and experience of others to improve results.
Applications with a full CV in English and cover letter outlining how you meet the essential skills should be sent to Mrs. Gema San Bruno (email@example.com), by the 2nd of September 2011.